INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOUWe may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in our contact form on our site http://www.retrust.org.uk
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATAThe data that we collect from our 'contact form' is stored on our hosting server at www.fasthosts.com. It may also be processed by staff responding to enquiries, as well as monitoring the ‘contact form’ functionality and for security issues, and kept for future reference. The data collected in this way includes:
- Date/Time of form submission: Created by system.
- First Name: Created by user.
- Last Name: Created by user.
- Email: Created by user.
- Subject: Created by user.
- Message: Created by user.
- Captcha Code: Generated randomly by system, entered by user, used to prove that contact form was completed by a human and not by an automated system.
- IP address of user submitting form details: Captured by system.